My closest friends today is still the same friends I would hang out with since my studies’ year.
Four years ago, I met a wonderful girl when I was studying in Negeri Sembilan Matriculation College (KMNS). Her name is Noradila. We studied in the same class; F8P5. She lightens my life with her cuteness and adorable personality. I am so lucky to have her as my friend. We share secrets and problems. I’m the one who has many problems though. She is patient and a good listener of mine. She helps me through the toughest times, and is there for my best times. She is the one who will comfort me every time I am sad. I could not recall when we got closer to each other. I’m so sad right now because she is going to Labuan soon. Dila, please don’t forget me. I will miss your love in every way. She truly is the best friend I ever had in my life.
Then, I further my studies in UNISEL. In the first year, I did not have a friend that I can call ‘best friend’. I was hurt that time as my friends treated me in a bad way. So, I did not trust anyone. I rather live alone and I did not care about others. Alhamdulillah. Thanks to Allah because He gave me a chance to meet a lovely and caring person in 4th semester. Her name is Assikin. She attracts me with her own personality. First semester of second year in UNISEL was a chaotic day for me. I was nervous and anxious thinking about living with strangers. I was lost as I didn’t know anyone in my new house. She was the first one who greeted me and apparently she was my roommate. She asked me many questions. I was quiet and tried to ignore her. However from day to day, we are getting closer. We played badminton at late night and ate ‘dadih’ sometimes ‘kek batik’. Now I am wondering, what’s the point of playing badminton? We only gained our weight! We sat on the tennis court and shared our secrets. Mostly I was the one who tell the secrets to her. We cry and laugh together. She is always there for me through thick and thin. I love her so much and I will treasure our precious moments together. I look at my life now and my life before I met Kak Ikin and I am glad to say that my best friend changed my perception of friendship.
These two persons are important in my life after my family. We help each other with family and friend’s problem and assignments – even though we are from different courses and universities. It is hard to find a friend like them. Therefore, they are like a diamond. They shine brightly in my heart. They are the kind of person that I could never lie to. Our friendship is so strong and we can get through anything. They also know all my expressions and how I sound when I am happy, frustrated, depressed and annoyed. Through good and bad times, I am positive that forever we will still remain friends. Thanks Dila and Kak Ikin. I will cherish our sweet memory forever. BFF, ok?


Insya Allah, this ukhwah will remain till my last breath... Thank u so much for ur appreciation.. <3 Love u, cayangg.. ;)
ReplyDeleteInsha Allah.. May Allah protects our friendship :)
ReplyDelete