Assalamualaikum
Dear my FRIENDS,
How are you today?
I would like to say thank you so much for your kindness and love to me. I will always remember your willingness to help me during my time of need. Thanks again for your advice and moral support. You have a way of explaning things that is easy for me to understand. I have learned more from you than from any teacher I have ever had. Not everyone has such a gift. I really appreciate what you have done to me. Being a good listener and caring about me every time I am in trouble. After talking to you, I feel so relieved as if a weight had slid from my shoulders. I feel calm and relaxed. Thank you again. Please accept my sincere gratitude. Only Allah could repay your deeds on me.
Barakallahu feek. Jazakallahu khayran.
Your friend,
Nadiah

Comments
Post a Comment
Jika saya ada tersilap dalam berbicara, silalah tegur saya ya? Komen anda pemberi semangat kepada saya.